Create an exciting video for social that hypes the road show for future cities with the joy of experiencing new products in such a unique setting, told through beautiful imagery.
Young and urban consumers who are unfamiliar with the brand and the unique experience.
· :90-1:20 marketing video
· 10+ edited high quality stills (24MP)
· Archive of interview and broll footage to be used for future applications
· All rights
For inspiration, I'm taking cues from the piece I am crafting with Brisa and the sources I previously pulled. Top recap.
Please have a look at the clips below. I love the Google piece for its fast energy and dynamic movement, the Molecule piece for its crisp and organic aesthetic, and the Apple piece for its humanity (I cried).
We really want to convey to the consumer that b8ta is a premium brand, a home for premium products, and a truly unique experience.
Creative Treatment · Crisp: SXSW Edition · $11.5k
Beautiful timelapses, smiling faces, motion-driven product shots, and sweeping aerials will fill this piece with movement and excitement. Set to fun and fast-paced music—in the same tonal family as other b8ta marketing—and punctuated with sparse and poignant text, we'll make it clear: b8ta is on the move and coming to you with a truly unique experience that you won't want to miss.
These are not fixed estimates. We can push and pull as needed. The idea here is to provide fodder from which we can dial in the best creative and budget to realize it. Basic budget assumptions are:
· Budget includes all travel and accomodations.
· Locations and talent will be provided without additional cost
· Production is broll with natural sound and stills only
· We will use high quality lighting and audio and shoot on a 4k DSLR and 4K drone
· We will use a gimbal on camera for smooth motion
· Drone shooting will be conducted in a safe manner following local regulations (which allows us everything we want!).
· We anticipate only 1-2 client representatives on set, more may require an assistant and additional monitor
· Producer and client will each retain hard drives with all assets at completion (I will use the drives from Brisa's project for savings)
· Post-Production will include three rounds of reviews, additional reviews will incur additional cost.
· Post will include light graphics, color and sound
· Music will be licensed for unpaid media at a company size of ~150. Paid advertising will increase cost.
NOTE: Currently the budget is a bit over the desired amount to hit all the deliverables. Areas for saving could be:
· Using 4k stills from the completed/colored 4k film instead of shooting/editing those separately,
· I've estimated renting a drone in NYC as I haven't found a Austin vendor yet. If I can, that will some some cash. We can also go to an HD drone vs a 4k one.
· If you do get a large AirBnB and there is a spare room, I'm happy to do that and this could save on transport as well with carpool opportunities.
· In the schedule I've also put forth an option to do some post in Austin so that by the 13th we can have an hour edit session to review selects and work on the assembly together.
With all of these things we can get to $9k.
To be efficient in post-production, I will ask that we set 1 hour reviews over the phone at major milestones, with all stakeholders to capture feedback. Three rounds of review are budgeted.
· Feb 8 · Creative/Budget Approved/Deposit Sent
· Mar 10 · Travel to Austin
· Mar 11 · Shoot Tiny House
· Mar 12 · Shoot Domain Northside store and drone shots
· Mar 15 · Review #1 ( Cut will be sent in the morning and then we can schedule 1 hour hour on the phone and screen share around EOD to review and make adjustments in real time)
· Mar 16 EOD · Review #2 (1 hour hour on phone and screen share)
· Mar 17 EOD · Color/Sound Mix · Review #3 (phone if needed)
· Mar 18 · Send to Google
· Mar 22 · Changes/Delivery
*It's possible that we could do a half day shoot on the 10th and then on the 11th and 12th we could shoot most of the day but reserve a few hours for me to edit so that by the 13th we could review selects and create a rough assembly together? Could be a little more efficient and get us to a finished cut faster.
Project is a work for hire and not a fixed bid. Client can cancel project at any time and will only be liable for expenditures up to point of cancellation. Through production, any overages will be made known to client before they occur and will require written approval. If there are savings that appear, those will be made known as well with options for reallocation. Work commences with receipt of 50% deposit. 25% is due at close of production. Balance is due upon delivery. And the most important term: we must have fun. Payment of deposit constitutes agreement to these terms.
Thank you, again.
I really appreciate the consideration and would love to make something really exceptional here. I hope this proposal can serve as ample fodder for a more focused conversation that hones in a budget and creative to meet your needs.
Please do let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to continuing the conversation.